Team15 is.........the windsurfing club revolution
A nationwide network of windsurfing clubs where young people aged 15 and under can get together every week to learn new windsurfing skills and have a laugh with their mates on the water. Since the same faces come back every week, you’ll definitely make new friends as well.
Whatever your skill level, regular windsurfing sessions will improve your windsurfing ability very quickly. If you’ve never tried it before, you’ll have the basics mastered in no time. From first time windsurfer to a relative expert, Team15 clubs welcome all levels.
Team15 offers young people two opportunities; to be part of the weekly club sessions plus participate in the inter-club challenges. It’s your call whether you take part in one or both. But it’s the challenges that give Team15 its name. Each club can enter the inter-club challenges with a team of up to 15 people aged 15 and under; Team15!
T15 Inter-Club Events 2011
- Dates have been released for the 2011 circuit.
Current Team15 Clubs
- Details for all of our current Team15 clubs.
- Key T15 contact information
- Olympic sailor urges young scots to live the dream
- Helensburgh’s Luke Patience back in Scotland to launch 470 European Championships
- Luke and Stuart Make GB 2012 Olympic Sailing Team
- It was announced on Monday that Luke Patience and Stuart Bithell will be representing Great Britain as part of the Olympic Sailing Team, and competing in the men’s 470 class.
Join the RYA
members save 15% on books and more at the rya shop!All the reasons to join
Results after 2 events
Elsewhere on the web
Coaching Video Clips
Resources from the RYA
Events from around the uk
The official site of this years event